Often, Portfolio Review Meetings are the only occasion for investors to talk face-to-face with the portfolio manager and his team – and thus gain a more profound impression of their abilities. From the client’s point of view, the portfolio manager is the key person in their business relation with the capital investment company – as he is responsible for the success of the capital entrusted to him.
Thus, an investor’s decision in favour of further investments with the capital investment company is often linked to that perception.
For Portfolio Managers, Relationship Managers and Directors, these client meetings are therefore not a tiresome duty but the opportunity to intensify customer loyalty. We will show you how to prepare for the important meetings in the best possible way, together with the team of your company.
The optimum preparation – key questions
- . Portfolio Review Meeting (PRM): by rote or a challenge?
- Planning and organisation
- Who will I be talking to?
- Coordination with the team
- Target definition for the PRM
- Verifying expectations
Portfolio Review Meeting – procedure
- Teamwork during the PRM
- Presentation techniques for the PRM
- Negotiation techniques
- Analysis of the people you are talking to
- How to deal with negative performance/underperformance
- How to handle objections
- Handling critical situations successfully
Platform Portfolio Review Meeting
- Presentation of new products
- Gewinnung neuer Mandate
- Lessons learned and analyzing the PRM