Robbie Kahn is a communications and leadership coach / trainer working across a variety of industries and international non-governmental organizations. He firmly believes that at the forefront of any organization, the communication skills of executives are crucial to their success. He helps individuals and teams to:
- Positively influence customers, colleagues and subordinates to get the outcomes desired with everyone feeling valued and respected
- Present their ideas in a more compelling, confident manner
- Handle difficult or sensitive topics, (customer meetings, financial presentations, major speeches, team interactions) while reducing nervousness and increasing overall effectiveness
- Develop leadership skills and leadership presence when negotiating with different cultures and personalities
This is a niche of coaching where people develop and maximize their executive presence; the art of positive influence; as well as the ability to communicate confidence and concern for others.
Since great teamwork is not always a given, he works with teams to help them understand how they work as a unit, and how their personality preferences may influence their actions and behaviors. He helps teams move from conflict to productive conflict resolution using a potentially new language of cooperation, requests and understanding. He combines NonViolent Communication and the tenants of Neuro Linguistic Programming into many of his programs.
- Bachelors degree from Macalester College (Minnesota, USA 1985)
- Masters Degree from the American Graduate School for International Management (Arizona, 1993)
- English, French, Spanish and German fluently
Program headers Robbie Khan stands for:
- Presentation and impact skills
- communication for positive impact
- leadership skills for “Leaders of Others” and “Leaders of Leaders”
- accelerated integration for new leaders
- emotional awareness