Tom Klein is an effective and creative trainer and coach for soft facts and values in change processes. His many years of experience, together with his analytical and methodological skills and psychological knowledge, in combination with his communicative, creative competence make him a sought-after partner for solving difficult tasks.
After studying politics, philosophy and psychology and working as a lecturer at York University in Toronto for four years, he began working as a freelance trainer and coach for sales and leadership development and as a change manager in change processes in Germany, Europe and Asia – which he did has been running continuously since 1990.
His approach is based on his ability to deal with people and entire company systems in all their complexity, and to recognize development opportunities that lead to the goal. The experience that decentralized organization, participatory leadership as well as communication and moderation are the most effective means of achieving outstanding results guides his work. Tom Klein is convinced that people have both the will and the motivation to give their best in healthy systems and to want to be successful. His values: trust, authenticity and performance.
- Hon. B.A. Political Science, York University, Toronto, Canada
- M.A. Social and Political Thought, York University, Toronto, Canada
- Ph.D. (all but dissertation), Social and Political Thought, York University, Toronto, Canada
- Certification as a consultant for system dynamics, at Klaus Grochowiak
- Certification as Master of Advanced Hypnosis Applications, at Klaus Grochowiak
- Certification as NLP-Trainer, at Klaus Grochowiak
- Certification as Value Manager, Core Commit, Niederlande
- Discursive consulting practitioner, at Metaplan
- Rapid Strategic Change Master (IEI)